Thursday 5 December 2013

Practicing My Partners Contemporary Elizabethan Look

 

Here I have practiced my partners contemporary Elizabethan hairstyle. I started by crimping the whole head of hair. I then sectioned the front of the hair and created a french plait across the top of the head from ear to ear. I then took the top section of the hair and wrapped it around some padding and clipped into place onto of the head securely. At the sides of the hair I backcombed them to continue the wreath like shape around the head. I then took the next section of hair down and create a large barrel curl and pinned in place. Finally, with the remaining hair, I tied it into a ponytail and created a large bun at the base of the neck. 
I am pleased with the outcome of the hair, but I will practice covering the padding better with her hair and I will also practice creating the large barel curl at the back of the head to perfect it in time for the assessment.  



No comments:

Post a Comment