Friday 1 November 2013

Creating My Contemporary Elizabethan Hair Design

 
Here I have created a version of my contemporary Elizabethan hairstyle that a drew onto Miley Cyrus' hair.  
I started by sectioning the front of the hair to use for the plaits and clipped it out of the way. I then took the top section of hair and back combed it to create some volume, and I added a bumpit into her hair to create a big quiff and I clipped the hair into place with kirby grips at the back. I then divide the front section of hair equally into five parts in order to do my mini plaits. I plaited the hair and bought them over the quiff and clipped into place at the back of the head. I then used a necklace I had to place on her head like a headpiece to complete the look. I decided to leave the rest of the hair loose, as some Elizabethan hairstyles were often half up and half down. I would like to experiment further with this hairstyle by using other materials such as ribbon or lace and also possibly experiment with putting the rest of the hair up. 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment