Friday 1 November 2013

Plaits And Twists With Ribbon

 
Here, I have experimented with incorporating ribbon into my french plaits and twists. Unfortunately I only had gold ribbon which has not really showed up in her blonde hair, but I sectioned the hair into three parts and tied my ribbon in a knot at the base of one of the sections of hair. I then did a normal french plait whilst trying to keep the ribbon on top of the plait so it was always visible. 

 
To create this twist, I put the hair into two sections and tied the ribbon at the root of one of the sections. I then twisted both sections of the hair to the right and then twisted them over each other and continued this process whilst bringing in small pieces of hair from the right each time in order to crete a sort of half french plait in test form.


No comments:

Post a Comment